Creating Lasting Legacies: A Public Awareness Campaign
|Increasing public awareness is central to WealthCounsel’s mission to broaden the public’s understanding of the benefits of proper estate planning. In conjunction with National Estate Planning Awareness Week (October 15-21, 2012), we are pleased to announce the second annual Creating Lasting Legacies campaign featuring a series of video stories that will be filmed by WealthCounsel attorneys over the next 8 months. |
One of the most powerful ways to inform and educate is to use videos to tell the story. It is our hope that those viewing these videos will be inspired to reflect on their own family situations and determine whether they have planned properly for loved ones in the event of disability or death.
We encourage you to visit EstatePlanning.com often to view video stories as they are posted each month between October 2012 and May 2013. We also urge you to take a few moments to view the video stories from last year’s campaign which culminated in a public voting contest for the top three stories.
To “Like” or “Share” the videos below, open the video link and use the YouTube and “Share” links.
2011-12 Creating Lasting Legacies Video CampaignTop Three Videos:
The Winning Videos for the First Annual Creating Lasting Legacies Campaign
- 10 Things To Do Before the End of This Year
- What and When Should You Tell Your Children About Their Inheritance?
- Can You Trust Your Trust? Why an Online Will or Trust Could Be the Dumbest Mistake You Ever Make
- Yes, Time IS Running Out to Save Unprecedented Amounts in Taxes
- Just How Important is Your "Legacy" to Your Kids?