Schumacher Publishing, Inc.
Since 1988, Schumacher Publishing, Inc. has been the nation's leading publisher of objective, plain-English retirement and estate planning educational information.
As of April 1, 2012, Schumacher Publishing has partnered with WealthCounsel, LLC, the nation’s recognized leader for estate, business and wealth planning professionals, to bring you a new and improved EstatePlanning.com website.
This new EstatePlanning.com website is filled with practical resources on estate planning and related topics, and it is designed to be the go-to resource for anything estate planning. We encourage you to spend some time exploring the site as we continue to develop it.
Edit Web Site allows you to log in and administrate your web site with us.
- 10 Things To Do Before the End of This Year
- What and When Should You Tell Your Children About Their Inheritance?
- Can You Trust Your Trust? Why an Online Will or Trust Could Be the Dumbest Mistake You Ever Make
- Yes, Time IS Running Out to Save Unprecedented Amounts in Taxes
- Just How Important is Your "Legacy" to Your Kids?