Schumacher Publishing, Inc.
As of April 1, 2012, Schumacher Publishing has partnered with WealthCounsel, LLC, the nation’s recognized leader for estate, business and wealth planning professionals, to bring you a new and improved EstatePlanning.com website.
This new EstatePlanning.com website is filled with practical resources on estate planning and related topics, and it is designed to be the go-to resource for anything estate planning. We encourage you to spend some time exploring the site as we continue to develop it.
Shop the products and services that have been saving estate planning professionals time and money since 1988.
Print Products will show you how you can benefit from these time-proven educational materials, including quick-read brochures, in-depth PowerPoint presentations, special reports, our best-selling book and business boosting kits.
WebSource™ will show you how you can add educational content to your existing website, or use our website services as a stand-alone site.
Order Form allows you to purchase any of our products online.
Edit Web Site allows you to log in and administrate your web site with us.
- 10 Things To Do Before the End of This Year
- What and When Should You Tell Your Children About Their Inheritance?
- Can You Trust Your Trust? Why an Online Will or Trust Could Be the Dumbest Mistake You Ever Make
- Yes, Time IS Running Out to Save Unprecedented Amounts in Taxes
- Just How Important is Your "Legacy" to Your Kids?