Planning Opportunities Not to Miss in 2012
A Free Estate Planning Webinar for American Families and Businesses
Recording now available!
(Live event took place Friday, Nov. 16, 2012)
Speaker: Peter G. Lennington, Esq.
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity exists through year end. Are you prepared to capture this opportunity? This webcast will help you gain a deeper understanding of why you need to immediately leverage certain wealth transfer strategies that will not likely be available in the future. Fill out the form below to access the recorded webinar.
You’ll learn and gain valuable insight on:
- What you can expect following the outcome of the November 6 elections.
- Strategies to use if you expect the $5 million exemption to decrease, including Spousal Access Trusts and Family Bank Trusts.
- Techniques for gifting your residence at a discount: Qualified Personal Residence Trusts and sales to Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts (IDGTs)
- Using Family Holding Companies to reduce taxes, protect assets, and retain control when passing your business to your loved ones.
- Looking ahead to 2013 and the increased use of Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts ― the “Swiss Army Knife” of estate planning.
About the Speaker:
Peter G. Lennington, Esq. is a Twin Cities, Minnesota estate planning attorney and counselor, who has completed thousands of estate plans for traditional and non-traditional families. Mr. Lennington teaches classes on estate planning to undergraduates at University of Minnesota. He has presented numerous continuing legal education courses and delivered hundreds of public and private presentations on estate planning and elder law topics.
- 10 Things To Do Before the End of This Year
- What and When Should You Tell Your Children About Their Inheritance?
- Can You Trust Your Trust? Why an Online Will or Trust Could Be the Dumbest Mistake You Ever Make
- Yes, Time IS Running Out to Save Unprecedented Amounts in Taxes
- Just How Important is Your "Legacy" to Your Kids?