The GunDocx™ Trust and Legacy Planning System is the nation’s only comprehensive approach to firearms legacy planning. The foundational component of the GunDocx System is an automated document drafting application that enables attorneys to prepare gun trusts. A gun trust is a special purpose revocable living trust that is created to hold only firearms.
The nation’s leading drafting system for estate planning attorneys, WealthDocx enables estate planning attorneys to create documents using interactive and detailed interviews that guide the document drafting process. By helping to eliminate the human errors that repetitive typing and cut-and-paste methods introduce, attorneys can practice with greater confidence knowing they are providing their clients with high-quality, customized legal documents.
Gun Collections Pose Special Estate Problems
- 10 Things To Do Before the End of This Year
- What and When Should You Tell Your Children About Their Inheritance?
- Can You Trust Your Trust? Why an Online Will or Trust Could Be the Dumbest Mistake You Ever Make
- Yes, Time IS Running Out to Save Unprecedented Amounts in Taxes
- Just How Important is Your "Legacy" to Your Kids?