Life Expectancy and Health Care Planning
Recording now available!
(Live event took place Friday, June 21, 2013)
Speaker: Lewis Walker, CFP®
With increasing life expectancy rates, it’s important to understand the realistic estimates of health care costs and plan for your health care in retirement. It is estimated that a couple retiring at 65 would need $240,000 to cover medical expenses. Are you prepared?
Join Lewis J. Walker, CFP® and prepare for your health care, and wealth care.
Miss the live webinar? Access the recording and materials now by filling out this short form.
About the Speaker:
Lewis Walker is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and has been in independent practice as a financial planner and Registered Investment Advisor since 1976. He is President of Walker Capital Management Corporation and Life Transitions Advisors, LLC, planning and investment advisory firms located in Peachtree Corners, GA, a northern suburb of Atlanta.
- 10 Things To Do Before the End of This Year
- What and When Should You Tell Your Children About Their Inheritance?
- Can You Trust Your Trust? Why an Online Will or Trust Could Be the Dumbest Mistake You Ever Make
- Yes, Time IS Running Out to Save Unprecedented Amounts in Taxes
- Just How Important is Your "Legacy" to Your Kids?