Six-Step Checklist Toward Successful Estate Planning
Compliments of EstatePlanning.com and The NAEPC Education Foundation
Our goal is to alert, educate, motivate and assist the American public to cost-effectively establish and keep their financial and estate plans up to date. As leaders in the estate and financial planning community, we are keenly familiar with the challenges faced with regard to saving, investing, and planning for your financial futures:
- The majority of Americans lack the ability to adequately plan for retirement as most Americans over 65 are totally dependent on Social Security. With proper knowledge and planning, future generations will certainly have a more secure future.
- It is estimated that over 120,000,000 Americans do not have an up-to-date estate plan to protect themselves and their families, making estate planning one of the most overlooked areas of personal financial management. Estate planning is not just for the wealthy—it is important for everyone. With advance planning, issues such as guardianship of children, managing bill paying and assets in the event of sickness or disability, care of a special needs child, long-term care needs, and distribution of retirement assets can all be handled with sensitivity, care, and at a reasonable cost.
- 10 Things To Do Before the End of This Year
- What and When Should You Tell Your Children About Their Inheritance?
- Can You Trust Your Trust? Why an Online Will or Trust Could Be the Dumbest Mistake You Ever Make
- Yes, Time IS Running Out to Save Unprecedented Amounts in Taxes
- Just How Important is Your "Legacy" to Your Kids?